Is your business relying on digital advertising and abandoning direct mail? If it is, then you’re missing out on a lot of opportunities. Direct mail may be overlooked these days because of digital advertising. But when Facebook suffered a major outage this year, it affected billions of users worldwide. However, companies that utilize affordable mass printing services in Los Angeles for their direct mail campaign were mildly affected.
Why Many Businesses are Switching to Affordable Mass Printing Service in Los Angeles?
There are can be plenty of reasons for this. But one of them is the fact that digital advertising has become a complicated method to reach out to their audience. If you solely use Facebook to advertise your brand, then, each time the social media suffers a major outage, your ads or scheduled posts will be affected.
Furthermore, there are drastic changes in digital advertising because of Apple’s privacy policies. The new privacy policies will allow iPhone users to opt out of tracking. These users can’t be retargeted or tracked for future ads. It’s a major data setback for advertisers.
Switch to Print Marketing Tools
Direct mail may have limitations. But it’s not affected by Internet outages or power outages. Print marketing tools let you reach your new clients even those who don’t have Facebook accounts.
Here are other reasons why your business should seriously consider printing marketing for brand awareness and customer reach out.
- Direct mail is more personal. That is when you compare it to online interactions. Each time you receive a mail from a brand, it feels like you’re getting a personal letter from your close friend.
- Offers high ROI. Behind email and social media marketing, direct mail is third in ROI. According to Marketing Charts, direct mail has a 29% ROI. Just one point behind social media.
- Track results. Yes, you can track your direct mail campaign. There are ways to do it. One is to add a QR code where customers can scan it every time they visit your shop. Or you can set up a phone number or a website URL solely to track this campaign.
- Less saturated. Many marketers are ignoring direct mail and choose to advertise online. And this is a good thing. Your printed materials will have higher chances of standing out. Since the Internet is bombarded with marketing messages, your recipients’ mailboxes aren’t. It’s less common yet more effective.
- Tangible. It sticks around because it clutters your recipient’s physical space. Digital marketing is easy to forget. When your recipients receive an email, they may not open it. Keep in mind that only 2% of online ads attract attention each day. But when your recipients receive your direct mail, they can’t avoid it.
Of course, these aren’t the only benefits of direct mail. There are plenty more you can enjoy when you start using it. If you are ready to print your promotional materials, make sure to use our affordable mass printing service in Los Angeles. You can get your printed tools at a very affordable rate. Call us to know more: (818) 260-9512.