Any type of business can take advantage of catalog printing services in Glendale. But you might wonder why choose this type of marketing tool? Well, catalogs are still a vital part of any campaign. Many business owners are still adding it to their arsenal of promotional tools because of its massive ROI. Compared to online catalogs, printed ones are more superior. But there are things you need to consider before you can reap its benefits.
What are the Do’s of Catalog Printing Services in Glendale?
- Attention-Grabbing Headline. This is vital to get people’s attention. The headline will make your potential customers want your product or services.
- Include a letter from the president. Inside the front cover of the catalog is reserved for the message from the face of the company or a brand ambassador. It must tell the customers all about the company’s mission and vision. This is vital because it adds a friendly touch to make the customers feel like they have a relationship with the company.
- Facts. When adding a product description, you should only give facts. You can even add testimonials. You should only put facts that can help the customer make an informed decision.
These are the things you must do when creating a catalog. Now, since we’re talking of rules, there are don’ts that you must avoid to ensure that your catalog will stand out.
What are the Don’ts of Creating a Catalog?
- Don’t give every product equal layout space. Instead, you need to have a dedicated space for your bestselling products. You may even use a half-page or a whole page to showcase your bestselling items.
- Don’t describe the product in your headline. The headline must only be used as a catchy way to attract the attention of your potential customer.
- Don’t forget to include an item on sale. If you have discounted items in your store, make sure to add them. It doesn’t matter what those items are and how much discount your customers can get. What’s vital here is that they are displayed prominently on the cover.
- Don’t clutter. You can save money when you stuff more products on one page. But it will only clutter the page and reduce your conversion rates. Thus, avoid adding too many products on one page. Otherwise, it will look cluttered and unappealing.
- Don’t hide your contact information. The purpose of the catalog is to entice your potential customers to buy your products. If they decide to buy what you’re offering, don’t let them search hard for your contact information. Ensure that your contact details are prominently displayed.
Start Printing Your Catalogs Now
Catalog printing services in Glendale can be your best option in marketing your products and services. If you need further help on how to use them, please contact us here: (818) 260-9512.